Professional Training DVD
Fundamental kubaton skills needed by professionals. Situations are up close and personal for estabishing or regaining control of situations. Weapon retention is often a critical moment of survival.
Length: 14 minutes
This download is non-refundable
$7.00 for Kubaton Pro
Basic Training DVD
Tom Crone (Owner of Kuba Jitsu) is the teacher in this video. The participants are his U of M judo students. They had never used a kubaton before, so these are basic self defense techniques for beginning users.
The DVD is also used by Mr. Crone's Certified Kubaton Training Instructors for use in their training classes.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Readiness and attainment skills
- "Weak hand" skills method (Created by Kuba Jitsu®)
- Attack responses: Simple, Basic, Easy to Learn
- Press and release escape techniques
- Pinch control
- Real Life Scenarios
- Rape and abduction prevention - Standing and on the ground
- Use for Street, Home or Office
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM SIMILAR PRESENTATIONS?
- The use of the flexible Training Kubaton makes practice practical and safe
- Skills are taught by an expert, and demonstrated by true novices
- The ATTAINMENT aspect is covered in depth. It is the most important single training aspect at any level of skill
- The proprietary "weak hand" training approach makes the kubaton far more practical for everyone, from citizens to law enforcement personnel
- Only the fundamentals are covered
- The fundamentals of Kuba Jitsu add control, precision and power to every move
- Length: 59 minutes